Two-year-old Bradley Pickren using baby sign language to communicate, February 25, 2005 Photographic Poster Print by Gabrielle Revere, 11×14
- Photographic Print Title: Two-year-old Bradley Pickren using baby sign language to communicate, February 25, 2005
- Artist: Gabrielle Revere
- Size: 11 x 14 inches
Two-year-old Bradley Pickren using baby sign language to communicate, February 25, 2005 is digitally printed on archival photographic paper resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for any museum or gallery display. Finding that perfect piece to match your interest and style is easy and within your budget!
List Price: $ 29.99
- From the award winning Abilitations line of Special Needs Toys and Resources
- The placemat that is a learning tool
- Learn 28 signs such as Thank You, I Love You, More, Thirsty and so much more
- Wipe-off surface
- Designed by experts, perfect for home or classroom usage
With a total of 28 signs, 12 on the front and 16 on the back, use the SignNLearn Placemat to encourage speech using sign language! Most children are able to point or gesture before they are able to speak their first words. So why not give them the correct gesture to communicate their needs; “more”, “up”, “all done”. The SignNLearn Placemat’s vocabulary is great for learning first signs and perfect table top feeding time. Use this placemat at school or at home. Wipeable for easy clean-up. 11 x 12cm.
List Price: $ 13.32
Filed under: Baby Sign Language
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!