Few children can communicate effectively before eighteen months of age, but sign language can allow baby and parent to reduce the frustration up to a year earlier. With more than 450 full-color photos, text, and sidebars, Knack Baby Sign Language provides a user-friendly, efficient method to learn and teach a baby sign language.
List Price: $ 15.99
- These cards show easily recognizable everyday objects found around the home and help kids develop grouping and classifying skills
- For example, dog, cat and goldfish can be grouped together because they?re all pets
- Each tin features full-color photographs or illustrations on large 6″ x 5- 1/2″ cards that make recognition easier and are perfect to use in small groups
- The coated cards and the quality tin storage box provide lasting value
- Contents: 40 Cards, activity guide
3 years & up. Easily recognizable everyday objects found around the home are depicted on 40 large, 6″ x 5 1/2″ cards. A good tool for expanding vocabulary and classifying skills. Includes a storage box and activity guide.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 10.40
Filed under: Teach Baby Language
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!