- 30 minutes video teaches babies to read
- Teaches body parts and other familiar first words
- Slide show review of 40 words
- Contains Instructional Parent Guide
- Video will auto play when no selection is made
Educational video introduces baby’s to their body parts and other familiar first words. Very entertaining for babies. Contains fun monkey skits, puppet shows, lively children’s music, poetry, animals, children and more….
List Price: $ 16.95
Price: $ 16.95
- ISBN13: 9781402211652
- Condition: New
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Babies learn best from interaction and Sign Babies board books are the perfect way for parent and baby to do just that. Instead of just a picture of the object, Nancy Cadjan teaches the fundamentals of ASL signing by putting the objects in context. The mini-story features sentences in “baby-ese” at the top of the page with the exact signs shown on the bottom of the page. Each aspect of this book was created by noted signing expert Nancy Cadjan and was also reviewed by a panel of real-life signing parents, including parents of deaf children and baby-signing instructors. Also, each book describes how signing works and how to get started, as well as more advanced concepts. It’s perfect for both seasoned signers and those parents new to the con
List Price: $ 6.99
Price: $ 0.01
Filed under: Teach Baby Language
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!