- Pull-along bugs teach shapes, colors, numbers and music
- Six attached shape sorter pieces help enhance fine motor skills
- Light-up baby bug moves from side to side and music plays as toy is pulled
Mommy and baby bug go everywhere together and they have many things to teach along the way. Baby bug, with his crazy noodle-like legs, has shape sorter feet that teach your child lessons in numbers, colors and shapes. Fitting the light-up shapes into their appropriate slots on the mommy bug helps enhance fine motor skills. Plus, the baby bug lights up and moves from side to side as little walkers pull Crazy Legs Learning Bug. Cheerful melodies add to the learning fun. Measures 7″L x 11.6″W x 9.5″D. Requires 2 “AA” batteries, included.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 8.70
American English Pronunciation Patterns Professional 3.0 (Based on Phonics) : Perfect English Pronunciation Software to Help Improve Pronunciation, Speaking, Vocabulary, Spelling, Listening, and Reading, and Reduce Accent.
- All the features in the educational version plus the following features
- Plays words or/and sounds automatically
- Lists out all the similar words not just a pair. You can use it to test your listening
- Has links to many online resources such as online dictionary, text to speech, online picture, mouth video clips, etc
- You have to try it to believe it. Download a free copy of the demo at http://www.PronunciationPatterns.com/download.html
Pronunciation Patterns uses Phonics to help non-native English speakers learn, correct & improve, and perfect English pronunciation in 1 year.
List Price: $ 250.00
- Child Safety DVD
- 42 minutes long
- Ages 5-10
A message from John Walsh: I’m the host of a television show that I wish wasn’t needed. But it is. Thankfully, 38 missing children have been recovered by our work at “America’s Most Wanted.” In 1981, the lives of my wife Reve and I were changed forever. Our beautiful son Adam was abducted from a mall in a nice area of South Florida. Sadly, two weeks into the biggest search for a child ever in Florida, our son was found murdered. In my quest to find justice and fight back for victims, I lobbied Congress to change the laws and to change how police search for missing children. I’m proud to say that the movement I started is still going strong. There’s a national organization dedicated to helping children (National Center for Missing and Exploi
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 5.92
Related Teach Baby Talk Products
Filed under: Teach Baby Talk
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!