- Give your young royal a direct line to their favorite princesses with the Dial ?n Learn Telephone!
- 5 learning activities teach numbers, a find-it game, words, music and more
- Light-up number buttons
- Princesses’ phone book and handset for fun roleplay
- For ages 3 yrs. and up
There’s a call for you from the castle — it’s Cinderella on the line! Whisk your little princess into the mystical world of pretend play with the Disney Princess Dial ‘n Learn Telephone. It’s easy to give Cinderella, Ariel, Belle or Snow White a jingle with the quick-dial character buttons and telephone book. Each Disney princess guides little callers through fun lessons in numbers, matching sounds and music. The Disney Princess Dial ‘n Learn Telephone has a mode-selector switch, ten light-up number buttons and a star button. It’s designed for long-lasting play and includes automatic shut-off to preserve battery life. Requires 3 “AA” batteries, included. Measures 7″D x 11.6″W x 9.5″H.
List Price: $ 23.99
- Cantonese language learning software
- Study vocabulary, phrases, culture, and more
- Recording tool lets you practice with native speakers
- Games and challenging quizzes make learning fun
- On-screen help available in more than 70 languages
This unconventional language-learning series offers games and quizzes that make the learning process fun, relaxing, and, as such, more successful. Ideal for beginners, Talk Now! Cantonese includes such topics as vocabulary, phrases, culture, and more. A handy print and picture dictionary produces entries with both text and pictorial references. This interactive software title also features a recording tool, so you can compare your pronunciation to that of native speakers (microphone required). Quizzes and a challenging memory game let you test your newly acquired skills. You can also track your scores and print awards to celebrate. Best of all, you can change Talk Now! Cantonese’s onscreen help and menus to the language of your cho
List Price: $ 29.99
Filed under: Teach Baby To Talk
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!